PARADE INFORMATION: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14th, 2019
1. The parade leaves Coquina Beach at 10 AM. It will
proceed through the 3 island cities, ending at City Pier Park in the city of Anna Maria
2. All floats and units must be staged by 9:30 AM. Application must be turned in. Entry is free.
3. Float or car must be decorated in colors and style befitting the spirit of the holiday season.
4. All units should have a sign or banner indicating who they represent (* See #9 also)
5. The privateers in no way assume liability for another organization or participant who is in the parade.
6. The firing of black powder is allowed.
7. All units must be motorized or peddled. No marching or walking units can be accommodated.
8. No person or organization may charge a fee or request a donation to be on any float or to participate.
9. As a Non Profit 501(c)(3) organization, we cannot allow any activities related to political advertising, solicitation, campaigning, or endorsements.
10. All entries into the parade must be approved by the Anna Maria Island Privateers no exceptions.
11. All entries with a generator must have a current fire extinguisher. The fire dept will be checking dates on all extinguishers in staging.
You may fill out the parade application online or print the application and mail it in.
Christmas Parade Application 2019.pdf
Come join us in the festive local occasion and be a great part of the community holiday spirit!
We welcome your inclusion and enthusiasm.
Anna Maria Island Privateers